Dr John Gora
Ph.D (Psychology), B.Sc (Hons), NLP Trainer, EQ-I Accred
For the past decade, John and his organization have served as business strategists, consultants and coaches for some of Australia’s leading companies. His unique array of qualifications, including a PhD in Psychology, NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer, Emotional Intelligence Facilitator and Martial Arts Instructor, have enabled John to develop a number of personal and business related technologies designed to inspire people and organizations to achieve their potential.
With a strong focus on Business Strategy, Leadership & Coaching, Sales & Influence, and Values Alignment, some of his clients have achieved over 400% improvements in sales outcomes. What began as a young boys’ desire to help people through martial arts has evolved into a passionate crusade to redefine what’s possible for people in their personal and professional lives.
Dr John Gora delivers high-impact keynote presentations to organisations of all sizes. As an authority on the psychology of human thought and behaviour, he has an uncanny ability to transfer his skill sets to the audience, demonstrating how they can take active control of their lives in the 21st century.
John’s presentations are full of insights and inspiration that make the impossible suddenly seem possible. He connects with the audience in such a way that each person feels that just the two of them are involved in an intimate exchange about ideas and issues that arise in our daily business and personal lives.
Popular topics include:
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Strategies for Effective Self Management
- Sleeping Soundly: The Way Nature Intended
- Unlock the Key Values that Control your Motivation
- Create Your Compelling Future: Bringing Goals to Life
- Getting the Most out of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Strategic Intention: The Future of Organisation Success
- Running Your Own Brain: Managing an Unmanaged Mind
- Empowering Beliefs: Understand the Rule Makers Inside your Head
- Sales Psychology: Facilitative Buying Vs Features and Benefits Selling
- Effective Communication Skills: The Cornerstone of Powerful Relationships
John’s high energy message and delivery style will inspire your people to new levels of achievement. Contact him today on 0411 360 510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to help make your next conference event a success.